SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Acorns, my god, how do you deal with all the acorns?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Acorns, my god, how do you deal with all the acorns? Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
There are a number of oak trees on the route that I run, but thankfully none in my yard. I've enjoyed watching the squirrels and the deer gobbling them up on my runs this year. The deer in particular have been very bold about it...they won't move until I'm 10-15 feet away, and then on my way back they're back out there munching again!

Posts: 8670 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Acorns all over the roads here. I have to ride my bicycle way over in the middle of the lane to avoid.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5075 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope was burning the whole nut, I picked the nuts up out in the yard that had dried up and burned them, walnuts are pretty oily so they burn well.

Posts: 450 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post