SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    That's all for Jamaal. The voters said "Bowman? No, man!"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That's all for Jamaal. The voters said "Bowman? No, man!" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Adios fuckface.

Results are not yet complete but scrote is getting stomped.

Maybe he can find work testing fire alarms, or working kid's birthday parties.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
AP just called it.

I'm so glad this asshole is on his way out of Congress.

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Always a sound electoral strategy to embrace anti-semitism and Israel bashing when seeking to represent Westchester.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2428 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Georgians especially but America generally.

Washington should be so lucky to rid themselves of just one scrote.

Posts: 6489 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
That dirty milf Boebert is moving forward too.

Posts: 1980 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Bowman is in New York

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
From his Wiki page:

As principal of Cornerstone Academy for Social Action, Bowman curated a "wall of honor" featuring likenesses of prominent Black, Latino, and Asian individuals. Its honorees included Martin Luther King Jr., Sonia Sotomayor, Cynthia McKinney, Mutulu Shakur, and Assata Shakur.

The last two folks mentioned above are both convicted murderers of Police Officers. What a piece of shit, honoring the murderers of police officers, and placing those names in the same list with MLK.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8906 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Bowman is in New York

Not any more!!! Big Grin

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1986 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Bet he wishes there is a district wide fire alarm he could have pulled to delay the vote.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2428 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Adios, MFer!

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Well, crap. I hope he can disrupt another House vote with one more bogus fire alarm pull before he leaves. I'll miss that about him.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12391 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Adios fuckface.

Too kind.

Posts: 3262 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I was breakin' it to him easy.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...use-primary-history/

Westchester County Executive George Latimer defeated Bowman Tuesday night in the most expensive House race in history. AdImpact estimated the two camps spent a total of $23 million on the Democrat primary

The race was called for Latimer less than a half hour after polls closed.

even dancing AOC couldn't save him

https://twitter.com/i/status/1804572681054105989

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Jamaal saw a long future as a US congressman, raking in the bucks and being treated with respect his miserable ass doesn't merit. He'll not be sleeping well for the foreseeable future, if ever again. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8522 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Sucks to lose!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39185 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post