SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    That's all for Jamaal. The voters said "Bowman? No, man!"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That's all for Jamaal. The voters said "Bowman? No, man!" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Was he yelling at himself? Cuz he sure messed it up! LOL

Posts: 2530 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
that's a fack jack

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Curios about that drum line…

Was it a school drum corps or private? Be curious if a school is spending tax dollars, or using equipment tax dollars paid for supporting a political candidate…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11185 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Dude is unhinged, thankfully the voters saw through the mistake they had made...

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Dude is unhinged, thankfully the voters saw through the mistake they had made...
At least a majority of them did.

Posts: 9232 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Curios about that drum line…

Was it a school drum corps or private? Be curious if a school is spending tax dollars, or using equipment tax dollars paid for supporting a political candidate…

Those rules don't apply to Dems, silly rabbit

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
To my knowledge, it's fairly common in the inner city to have those Drum lines for youths and they are privately controlled and funded. There's even one in my city, which is just over 100k population.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16628 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, he definitely appears to be bummed that he is now missing out of the easy life of a politician. He thought he had it down, repeat the DEM lines of b.s., vote with the party, and he would never have to do real work again.

-c1steve

Posts: 4117 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he had not gotten in bed with the squad and gone crazy anti Israel he could probably have had that seat for life.

Good riddance to a whack job. I live the party line the guy that beat him is a “moderate democrat” meaning he will vote crazy 100% of the time. So they traded a loudmouth jerk for a less obnoxious jerk. Sweet trade.

Posts: 4943 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If it wasn't for you meddling Kids Jews, I would have gotten away with it.

-J. Bowman

Probably

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21094 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Next up...or maybe I should say down.

https://x.com/IanJaeger29/status/1820937179654226264

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's a shame.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's right, I forgot. It's August already.

Gonna be sweet

Somebody hook us up to live results, please

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 102 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Thank you

You're very welcome.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 102 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Newsmax as of 9:50.. 64% Bell to 33% for Bush. Looking bad for her. Tisk tisk.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2075 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/DC_Draino/status/1821000180113522940

BREAKING: We Called It!… Far-Left Squad Member Cori Bush Loses By Landslide in Missouri Primary

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So sad, too bad, good bye.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post