SIGforum
A Funny One For Any Wiggles Fans Out There

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2930097384

July 29, 2021, 11:12 PM
PASig
A Funny One For Any Wiggles Fans Out There
I guess this aired on Australian TV Big Grin My boys will be cracking up at this I’m sure

This is the current Wiggles lineup which has been in place for about 8-10 years now if some of them don’t look familiar:

July 29, 2021, 11:25 PM
craglawnmanor
I "think" I barely recognize two of these Wiggles. But, of course, I'm now 60, and our youngest (of six) will be 20 in January. My goodness, where has the time gone?? Eek

July 29, 2021, 11:31 PM
sjtill
A favorite of my older (3 years) granddaughter: The Monkeyman by the Wiggles

July 30, 2021, 07:31 AM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
I "think" I barely recognize two of these Wiggles. But, of course, I'm now 60, and our youngest (of six) will be 20 in January. My goodness, where has the time gone?? Eek

The only original Wiggle there is the Blue Wiggle, AKA Anthony Field who founded the group. The original Purple, Red and Yellow Wiggles have retired and were replaced with new members. My kids and I love both the original Wiggles and the “new” Wiggles!

This was brilliant IMO putting the perpetually dour Simon Cowell in there as an inside joke. Cool

July 30, 2021, 01:26 PM
jhe888
That was funny, and we never really even watched The Wiggles. Thanks for sharing.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
July 30, 2021, 01:44 PM
Gibb
That was funny, the wife and I got a chuckle out of that.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.
July 30, 2021, 06:28 PM
Steyn
A group of mostly grey-haired men singing and dancing to kids have a very, VERY weird vibe to my tastes. Never let my kids watch that show.
July 30, 2021, 07:10 PM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:
A group of mostly grey-haired men singing and dancing to kids have a very, VERY weird vibe to my tastes. Never let my kids watch that show.

Huh? Confused

The founder is still in the group but the other 3 including the female Yellow Wiggle are in their 30’s in this current lineup.

I’ve watched hundreds of their videos and never once got a “weird vibe” from them.

July 30, 2021, 08:10 PM
redstone
They are really a great group. My kids really loved them.

"fruit salad . . ."

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
July 31, 2021, 12:37 AM
ElToro
My kids preferred backyardigans and yo gaba gaba.
July 31, 2021, 08:26 AM
pwelch001
I haven’t watched them in probably five years, that was great, thanks!
July 31, 2021, 11:22 PM
Steyn
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:

Huh? Confused

The founder is still in the group but the other 3 including the female Yellow Wiggle are in their 30’s in this current lineup.

I’ve watched hundreds of their videos and never once got a “weird vibe” from them.

Did not write the above to be a jerk; it’s just how I feel. But of course many parents don’t share that feeling, so I guess I am to odd one out.
August 01, 2021, 01:45 AM
PASig
Fun fact:

Paul The Cook in the song and video of Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy was Paul Hester, the drummer for the band Crowded House: