SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Funny One For Any Wiggles Fans Out There
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Funny One For Any Wiggles Fans Out There Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
I guess this aired on Australian TV Big Grin My boys will be cracking up at this I’m sure

This is the current Wiggles lineup which has been in place for about 8-10 years now if some of them don’t look familiar:

Posts: 33867 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I "think" I barely recognize two of these Wiggles. But, of course, I'm now 60, and our youngest (of six) will be 20 in January. My goodness, where has the time gone?? Eek

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A favorite of my older (3 years) granddaughter: The Monkeyman by the Wiggles

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
I "think" I barely recognize two of these Wiggles. But, of course, I'm now 60, and our youngest (of six) will be 20 in January. My goodness, where has the time gone?? Eek

The only original Wiggle there is the Blue Wiggle, AKA Anthony Field who founded the group. The original Purple, Red and Yellow Wiggles have retired and were replaced with new members. My kids and I love both the original Wiggles and the “new” Wiggles!

This was brilliant IMO putting the perpetually dour Simon Cowell in there as an inside joke. Cool

Posts: 33867 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That was funny, and we never really even watched The Wiggles. Thanks for sharing.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
That was funny, the wife and I got a chuckle out of that.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3356 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
A group of mostly grey-haired men singing and dancing to kids have a very, VERY weird vibe to my tastes. Never let my kids watch that show.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:
A group of mostly grey-haired men singing and dancing to kids have a very, VERY weird vibe to my tastes. Never let my kids watch that show.

Huh? Confused

The founder is still in the group but the other 3 including the female Yellow Wiggle are in their 30’s in this current lineup.

I’ve watched hundreds of their videos and never once got a “weird vibe” from them.

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
They are really a great group. My kids really loved them.

"fruit salad . . ."

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My kids preferred backyardigans and yo gaba gaba.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I haven’t watched them in probably five years, that was great, thanks!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:

Huh? Confused

The founder is still in the group but the other 3 including the female Yellow Wiggle are in their 30’s in this current lineup.

I’ve watched hundreds of their videos and never once got a “weird vibe” from them.

Did not write the above to be a jerk; it’s just how I feel. But of course many parents don’t share that feeling, so I guess I am to odd one out.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Fun fact:

Paul The Cook in the song and video of Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy was Paul Hester, the drummer for the band Crowded House: