SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Diversity Means Non-White Men"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Diversity Means Non-White Men" Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
An honest Liberal?! I think she accidentally spoke the truth here because Tucker was hammering away at her:

Here's the entire video: link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This country is doomed,we really are. We are leaving morals and hard work by the wayside and choosing instead to elevate others just because. Look at how many people vote for our politicians based on race, creed, sex, etc., instead of picking the most qualified person for the job. I don't care what you are or what you choose to call yourself but the ignorant are going to lead us one day and the left will truly lead the country as it was portrayed in the movie Idiocracy.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been developing for quite some time. The first I began to see it was the decade transition from 80-90 while I was in the military. Then during my college years I saw so many university scholarships designed for everyone but white men. And if they went unfilled - so be it.

The last decades' changes have been shocking. I do fear a permanent decline and wonder sometimes why I brought children into this world. But i will fight it as long as this dinosaur can.

At lest we have DJT to fight for a while.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The haters should be careful what they wish for. A world without white/Western culture would be, well, interesting.

It isn't a given that society develops, progresses and evolves, sometimes it does just the opposite. Think Dark Ages.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if we want a better country, we need to get things under control

the first thing is that if we want a better government - one that is actually functional rather than dysfunctional, then we need a better class of politicians

what that really means is that the people we actually want are people that have actually accomplished something meaningful and want to spend a limited amount of time sucking the public tit

most politicians become politicians because they're chronically unemployable at anything else

becoming a politician is the place where failed people go to make money

we need a better class of person to run for office

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Ask anyone who ever worked for the federal government; we’ve known that for a long, long time.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
We also need to have a better qualified electorate. People used to learn History and Civics in school (real History and Civics!) and were taught at home to be respectful and courteous. We have devolved into a Society that is both ignorant of how this country came about, what it stands for, and how it works, and the basic rules of decency and decorum. It does not bode well for America.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
We also need to have a better qualified electorate. People used to learn History and Civics in school (real History and Civics!) and were taught at home to be respectful and courteous. We have devolved into a Society that is both ignorant of how this country came about, what it stands for, and how it works, and the basic rules of decency and decorum. It does not bode well for America.

flashguy

Thank the department of education for that double plus ungood gift.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

Thank the department of education for that double plus ungood gift.

Education ended quite a while ago. Today its indoctrination. Here in NC it started with "Smart Start" then "More at Four." Get them away from home as early as possible and teach them to be good little mindless drones who are offended by any and everything and vote democrat all their lives and beyond.

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
The haters should be careful what they wish for. A world without white/Western culture would be, well, interesting......Think Dark Ages.

Pun intended? Wink

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for an America without white males in leadership positions. Just look at the non white utopias around the world. If only we could be like them.
God help us, people are more stupid than I ever thought possible. In 25 to 30 years Hispanics and other foreigners will vastly outnumber the white population and the idiots will get the third world multicultural cesspool they've always dreamed of.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Pun intended? Wink

Off-white if you will. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post