SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I bought a 3D printer, now the fun begins
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I bought a 3D printer, now the fun begins Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Bambu labs X1C, got about 2 dozen firearm related ideas to create and sell.

Gonna be fun! With my schedule I spend I lot of nights up and trying to stay busy. While I enjoy reloading and leather work, it is 100% labor intensive work. Hopefully this frees up time to have the machine run in the background while I do other things.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6387 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I believe you'll be happy with the Bambu printer. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13572 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
A couple guys I know print, and when I asked them about what printer to get, it was unanimous: "Get a Bambu labs, any model, doesn't matter. Just make sure you get a Bambu."

Posts: 17311 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Ed, what we gonna make?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6387 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Ed, what we gonna make?

Links going to your email.

Posts: 17311 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Drop by makerworld.com when you have some time. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13572 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post