SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Memo to President Trump: Prosecute Hillary Clinton or Perish
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memo to President Trump: Prosecute Hillary Clinton or Perish Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I think he is hoping she runs again Wink

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
There are a dozen other quotes that might be appropriate here, but we’ll leave it at this.

I don't need a JD to know it is against the law to run a red light. Same thing applies. There is nothing "magical" about pursuing the prosecution of her. They just don't want to. I'm sure her army of lawyers will make prosecution very difficult; does that mean they should not try? Give her her day in court. The law applies to all equally, or it applies to none.

Did they or did they not find classified information on a non classified device? If they answer is "yes" she broke the law. Not charging her is a political decision, not a legal one.

The issue of the two tiered justice system currently in place is exacerbated by the dishonorable coward currently serving as AG.

Running a red light is relatively straight forward. When there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, even a juror can understand it.

You assume the proof is all there just waiting for a prosecutor to take it to a Grand Jury, get an indictment and get ready for trial.

How do you know she did it? Was it her or someone else? Huma? Cheryl? Some pudgy pimple faced guy from IT somewhere? The vast right wing conspiracy? No guessing now! Did anyone see her? How did it happen? When? Documents she signed? Witnesses who saw her and will testify? This just scratches the surface of the evidentiary challenges, and reasonable doubt is all it takes to walk.

Magic won’t cut it in this league.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Until there is an actual investigation of her nobody will know.

Until we have an Attorney General who has a pair, there will not be an actual investigation. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I don't know she did it. That's the whole point of going to court. If she did not do it it will come out.

Her server, on her property, with her name on the email header. Containing classifed information. Hmmmmm....if that is the definition of reasonable doubt I want to hear it from a jury.

And if it was Huma or someone else, guess what, they are guilty too and need to be prosecuted.

Yup, may not be her, but dam sure is enough to rate looking into. If a classified email to my non classifed email address was found do you really think the .gov would say "well, we don't know if you did it, could have been anyone, so you're clear and we won't bother looking into it any further".

Yea neither do I.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
You assume the proof is all there just waiting for a prosecutor to take it to a Grand Jury, get an indictment and get ready for trial.

How do you know she did it? Was it her or someone else? Huma? Cheryl? Some pudgy pimple faced guy from IT somewhere? The vast right wing conspiracy?

That's why we need a special counsel.

quote:
Until there is an actual investigation of her nobody will know.

Yep.

After Comey was fired... within days there was a special counsel (read: prosecutor) with an unlimited budget and a large legal team populated with Hillary Clinton supporters.
This happened with a Republican President, House, and Senate.

Are you telling me that the entire deep state apparatus remains at Hillary's disposal, with one objective: get rid of Trump!
... and there's nothing we (the deplorables) can do about it? .... and there's no way we can throw similar resources at looking into Hillary's activities?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Are you telling me that the entire deep state apparatus remains at Hillary's disposal, with one objective: get rid of Trump!
... and there's nothing we (the deplorables) can do about it? .... and there's no way we can throw similar resources at looking into Hillary's activities?
It would appear so.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know she did it. That's the whole point of going to court. If she did not do it it will come out.

If we allowed prosecutions based on speculation, every Republican in office now would be haled into court just for the sake of harassment.

The point is that a prosecutor will need to prove not only that it was her server, but that she sent the emails or ordered them sent - or hope that the jury is willing to convict based on circumstantial evidence and that the defense lawyer won't successfully poke a million holes in the prosecution's case and arguments. The reason a prosecutor has to hammer in every nail is precisely so that the Hillary Clintons of this world don't skate on jury judgement calls every time they're prosecuted.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
It's not speculation if it was her server, on her property, with her user name on the email.

If we require iron clad video with full confessions to begin a criminal investigation no one will ever be prosecuted. She has said it was her server. She controlled it. Therefore she is responsible for it.

How many people have email addresses with your name on them? Sent from servers from your home, that you own? I bet you have no idea, but I bet if some criminal acts were found with your name attached to emails you would be thoroughly investigated.

This whole "we can't be sure so we can't investigate" is baseless. That is what an investigation is for. She admitted to the server. The server had classified information on it. She was a government employee that had access to said classified information. That alone is grounds for a thorough investigation and most likely charges.

I mentioned this a few years ago when this started but classified information DOES NOT JUMP onto a non-classified system with out deliberate action. It can't. So, say she did not send it. It still came from her email address which means she either gave her password to someone or left the computer unlocked and unattednded. Guess what? Another violation. And this dosen't even address the fact that she was using non secured devices to transmit said data. Another violation.

Defend her all you want, she violated the law just as sure as someone who ran a red light. And the fact that she was never investigated just proves that some pigs are more equal than others. And that is why the "rule of law" is DEAD in this nation.

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
If we allowed prosecutions based on speculation, every Republican in office now would be haled into court just for the sake of harassment

Isn't that exactly what's happening with Trump?

I'm getting damn tired of the one way streets. Seems as if the Republicans have to follow a certain set of rules while the Democrats are free to do whatever they wish.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows." -- Epictetus

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm getting damn tired of the one way streets. Seems as if the Republicans have to follow a certain set of rules while the Democrats are free to do whatever they wish.

That is another problem. "Rules" only apply if both sides agree to abide by them. When one side declines to follow them they are null and void for both sides.

People talk about how something is the "right" thing to do, how something is the "honorable" thing to do; how "we won't stoop to their level". Let me tell you these are the quotes of the losing side. And here is a perferct example. During the Revolutionary War it was "honorable" and "right" to meet your enemy on the field at an appointed place and at an appointed time. To slaughter each other and then decide who "took the field". Washington and his generals knew that there was no way that they could defeat the British if they followed this "logic". They created ambushes, they fought from cover, they targeted the officers. Although none of this was considered "honorable" or "right" when fighting back then they still did it. Because they knew that victory was MUCH more important that being considered a "gentleman" in war. We are in the exact type of battle now. The left is going in for the kill and they are banking on our side being "honorable" and "right"...and losing as they could care less about either. The current laws of war tell us we need to provide aid to the enemy after they have stopped fighting. Read Eugene Sledge's book. He talks about Marines "dead checking" Japanese after a battle. Was it right? Was it legal? Nope. But those Marines knew that the quickest way to end that war was to stay alive and to kill the enemy.

There are no "rules" in the fight we find ourselves in. Even if there were the left wouldn't give a shit. In the next 10-20 years this will be for all the marbles. The deterioration of the justice system is but one mile marker on the left's path to victory.

quote:
"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows." -- Epictetus

I don't need to have a degree in meteorology to know when it is raining, and I don't need to have a degree in the law to know when I see it violated.

Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Nothing will happen to Queen B. She knows where too many bodies are burried.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Defend her all you want,

OFFS. Now I know you've completely lost it.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post