SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My First Karma - Spyderco Endura
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My First Karma - Spyderco Endura Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
New Spyderco/Lone Wolf Endura with Glock armorers tool. Must have at least 100 posts and valid email in profile. We'll do the Karmanator thingy Friday evening.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Unlucky first, please.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I live in Colorado where they are made and I don't own one yet. Thanks.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet, I am in.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’m in too please. Love Spydercos.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cool knife. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous.

Please include me and thank you for the opportunity!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Bless you on your first karma ... I can still remember mine.

Please include me.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance on that! So throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for that first karma and thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Great nice, awesome karma, please count me in, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Please let me join in this karma. And the Glock tool would be a added option. ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2661 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Great knife! Thanks for the chance to win this awesome knife.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Ohh, nice! Please count me in for this generous karma!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please add me to the pot.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma.
Please add my name.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post