SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My First Karma - Spyderco Endura
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My First Karma - Spyderco Endura Login/Join 
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance to win this..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Don’t enter me, just wanted to say this is a neat knife and a generous karma. Smile

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! Please throw my name in the hat too. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very cool, please county me in.

Thanks, Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma, please include me!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Please include me.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Nice KARMA. Like a chance. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thanks!

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Heck yes, count me in too

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat.

Thanks!

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance. Please add me.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24106 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I'm a big Spyderco fan boy. Please add me in for a chance.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Very Nice - Thanks for the Karma chance

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in. Smile

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sweet, a nicely designed tool. Please and thank you.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
I should be so lucky...

Thank you for the Chance.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome and non serrated !

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post