SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thief gets dealt with on London Tube...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thief gets dealt with on London Tube... Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
He knew the Liverpool Kiss well enough he had to have been in the British Army's famous Black and Blue 'butters (the "Free Raccoon Eyes Here").

Well done. Well done indeed.

Known north of the Tweed as a Glasgow Kiss. Wink

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
that'll buff right out.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Flex Tape can't fix that.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That was a perfectly executed head butt. It must not be his first try at that.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
I have always heard nobody wins in a headbutt, apparently that is not the case.

The top front of the forehead delivered to the bridge of the nose should be no problem, if one can do it. It looks like he gave a textbook example when watching in slow motion.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's gonna leave a mark.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Headbutting in the UK must be taught at a young age considering how popular it is over there. And effective, I'd say.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Headbutting in the UK must be taught at a young age considering how popular it is over there. And effective, I'd say.

I have to admit that it might have been useful a couple of times when I was younger, but I ended up, on both occasions, using half a house brick instead.

Both usages left a lasting impression on the recipient - one them had

NOD
KCI
YNAP

imprinted on his forehead for about a year, although it gradually faded away by the time he was twelve or so.

In case of confusion, they are the last few letters of LONDON BRICK COMPANY.

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post