SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully. Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
Got mine added and it looks like I'm living in the parking lot of the Veterinarian clinic....the city is right, so close enough. Smile

That’s okay. My pin shows I live in the middle of a river. The city is almost right.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Got mine added. I chose the nearest Top 10 BBQ joint in the State of Texas.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23253 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm the only one in PR? Bummer.

Posts: 797 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I went there and hit the map but only came out as a number on the the map (star 71?) instead of my handle. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it?

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
I went there and hit the map but only came out as a number on the the map (star 71?) instead of my handle. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it?
I think I clicked on the pin and just changed the name that came up in the box.

ETA: I just checked. Do this:
1. Left click on your pin. A box comes up.
2. In the lower right is a "pencil" icon--left click on it. The box changes and will accept a change.
3. Make your change and click Save.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
What happened to the old map?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
What happened to the old map?

It became no longer accessible. It was free for only up to a small number of views. Once it hit that it required a subscription of like $200 a year for unlimited views. Wasn’t going to pay that much for a map. It was great while it was totally free, but then they got greedy.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Added mine - Cool

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I hope those pins that were added with generic names will be updated with the person's username. What use is a pin that is not identified?

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Thanks flashguy, I'll give it a try.

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Added mine, looks like only a few Houston area members are on so far.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Looks like it worked. Thanks.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I'm 6 miles at sea!
Thanks Mike for bringing this back!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
I'm the only one in PR? Bummer.

I was the only one in PA when I re-entered, and I'm sure there are about a half dozen more near here. We just have to wait for everybody to notice and update.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... added Altona, VIC to Australia.
Mates.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I'm in! It worked fine, one more for Sunny Florida!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I'm 6 miles at sea!
Thanks Mike for bringing this back!

Of course Tommy! I loved the old map as we had so many people on it. I hope this one grows just as much. It is free, but the trade off is having to have a Google account. I say make a fake one if you have to, but help show where we all are.

Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks!

Posts: 354 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Great job! I dropped my pin. Can anyone confirm they see it? Southwest Wyoming.

Thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim1970:
Hello!

Great job! I dropped my pin. Can anyone confirm they see it? Southwest Wyoming.

Thank you!

Jim
I don't see anything in Wyoming with your handle on it.

flashguy