SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One sure sign that you really, really, really need to get laid
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One sure sign that you really, really, really need to get laid Login/Join 
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGOL4JV-jn8

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Imagine what goes through that pea-brain of hers, all_day_long_every_day. Just, wow.

Arid wind with the faint odor of manure.

Posts: 4094 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Why can't people with their own flaws figure out that you look foolish when you make fun of someone else when you share those same flaws.

A fat ugly bitch making fun of another girl and calling her ugly. Hmmmmm...

I'm ugly and fat and would never think to call someone else ugly or fat if I was in a shouting match with them.

Always cracks me up.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AGFNTB:
When she went home 19 of her 20 cats agreed with her........she only has 19 cats now.

OMG!!! She ate one??? Oh, the huge manatee.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Pathetic. No self awareness. At no point did she realize that everyone was watching her, not remotely interested in her complaints. No shame. No one seemed to be remotely interested.

Clueless.

And what does a refund have to do with her horrible experience? It's not like the couple ruined a Philly Cheesesteak, with chili fires.

Posts: 1657 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mainland Poke? Sounds like fine dining!
And.... They don't tolerate hate. Which adds to the fine dining ambiance!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having that video floating around out there isn't going to help her online dating success rate. With any gender. Or species.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I watched the cray cray beyotch in the restaurant a few days back.

Got to say, there's somebody for everybody, but with her it'd be like pushing a rope.

I'm reminded of the Seinfeld episode about the pool water being cold.

What she needs is consequences IMO. Direct, harsh and served hot.

Posts: 2844 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you act this way when you see a PDA, you probably are very angry about what physicians call "Lack of Nookie".

http://www.foxnews.com/food-dr...ptured-on-video.html

Is that the old Hawaiian disease that used to be called "lakanooki"?

To the idiot woman in the store, too bad she left before LEO got there. They could have made her night by arresting her for disturbing the peace, or would that be disturbing the piece?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Pot calling the kettle black. So who's the slut?

http://www.wetpaint.com/woman-...e-pda-video-1579768/

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1310 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangeme101:
Pot calling the kettle black. So who's the slut?

http://www.wetpaint.com/woman-...e-pda-video-1579768/

LMAO. Another double burger, she'll be alright Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12931 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post