SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One sure sign that you really, really, really need to get laid
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One sure sign that you really, really, really need to get laid Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
As soon as I read "Santa Monica"...I knew I was in for a treat.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
I thought this was going to be about prostate infections.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
huh I"m getting a video of a snowflake with a michael jackson glove smashing apple devices in the apple store while nobody does anything to the guy.... Says it's the listed article but different video...

I'm seeing the same video.

Me 3

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A redheaded women from southern California, they don't come crazier than that.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
She obviously is suffering from post-election trauma

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1500 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here ya go:

Linky

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
There was a time in the not so distant past where her tirade and insults would have earned her a slap in the face.

I miss those days.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
well, almost anything with a pulse.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
If you happen to get into a debate that mental illness is 'not' rampant in this country, offer up this video. I'm really struggling trying to find something, anything, that would move me to that level of meltdown. Nope, still got nothing.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Imagine what goes through that pea-brain of hers, all_day_long_every_day. Just, wow.

Posts: 3260 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
My understanding of LA was that getting laid in public was no big deal. Most people would just stand there happily and watch.

quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Well, it's LA, LA land ...

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
She was hard to ignore Frown Roll Eyes

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
So was the prostitute hot?

I really need to get more nookie myself. There is never enough.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
She obviously is suffering from post-election trauma
I'm sorry. I know we have a lack of political content in this forum, so you didn't know where to put that clever remark. I have a suggestion, though.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109048 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
OMG.
Wow. That woman is unbelievable.
She truly hates that girl! Wth. Anger overload!
I think I stopped watching the train wreck when she started in with them "stalking her". Whoa.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5499 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed that the woman in the video ranting bears a striking resemblance to Betty Broderick:

It can't be her though, she was denied parole again.

For those that don't remember her:

Elisabeth Anne "Betty" Broderick is an American former suburban housewife convicted of the November 5, 1989 murders of her ex-husband, Daniel T. Broderick III, and his second wife, Linda Broderick. After a second trial, she was convicted on December 11, 1991 of two counts of second-degree murder and later sentenced to 32-years-to-life in prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Broderick

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Doc needs to write her a 'script:

Purple Meat Hammer PRN

69 Refills

Walgreens counter girl says," Uh... PMH x69. Do you have any questions for the Pharmacist?...giggle..."

Posts: 3645 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
What happened to the days of minding your own damn business? I mean live and let live ffs.

I swear these people are coming out of the woodwork. Sigh.

My sentiments exactly. When I brought this up in a P.C. meeting where I worked many years ago, they asked me to sit down and shut up. I left the meeting promptly in protest.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
To quote the late, great Robin Williams playing Adrian Cronauer, "She's in more dire need of a stiff one than any white woman in history".

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When she went home 19 of her 20 cats agreed with her........she only has 19 cats now.

Posts: 57 | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post