SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else love the sound of rain on the roof?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else love the sound of rain on the roof? Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It's therapy. Relaxing while at a nice reloading session too. JL, this is your 2nd rain on the roof topic in 2 or 3 years... Big Grin. My memory is excellent.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

What is the rain you speak of? Seriously, we do have a rainy season (July and August), but our roofs are generally concrete tile, so the "roof sound" in minimal. We can hear it coming down, though, and when the washes start running, it's a roar.

Posts: 10874 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Yes Smile

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5499 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Yes. And the sounds of trains at night.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed. Fall is my favorite time, and the only thing better than the sound of rain, is being in a treestand.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Anyone else love the sound of rain on the roof?

I do. Particularly at night. It's raining heavily outside right now, and I'm inside enjoying listening to it.

Nope, hate it. More wear and tear to my roof. I'm a practical, not a romantic guy. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its my favorite weather actually. I run a noise machine with rain noise at night but love the real thing.

Posts: 3106 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post