SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    JDI Website down, or??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JDI Website down, or?? Login/Join 
Picture of Malysh
posted
JDI Firearms is down.
Anybody know if this is a website problem or are they closed?

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
JDI Firearms

Did a Google search for JDI Firearms, found this URL, https://swissarmsusa.com/ and it's loading for me. A bit of an oddly programmed site, but at the bottom after a lot of scrolling, it says: "Copyright © 2023 - JDI Firearms, Inc.. All Rights Reserved."

Do you have a URL for them that's not working?

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
That address works, thanks.
My bookmarked address for JDI was sanswissarms.com
I'm assuming JDI changed their web address and that would explain it.
The old address I have for them worked fine for years.
The site has been changed around, too. But they are still back orderded on many parts.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Glad to have helped. Smile
quote:
sanswissarms.com

I can confirm that one's not working. Its domain name is valid but all that comes back is "404 - Not Found".

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Their website has been under construction or "down" on and off for a little bit. They're still posting on social media and they're still open.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9700 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post