SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Texas Independence Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Texas Independence Day Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
God Bless Texas.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16710 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Yay!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11293 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Long live Texas!

Posts: 18040 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yahoo!!

Posts: 992 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A grand and Glorious day. I was on a tour of London and got to visit the site of the republic of Texas consulate.

Semper Fi

Michael

Posts: 1452 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long live the great state of Texas!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, fellow Texans!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy for my adopted state.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Three cheers for Texas!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Huzzah!

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Proud of my Texas heritage. My family are five flags of Texas old (missed the sixth, the French Flag). They rode in on horseback and wagon from Tennessee, before the Alamo as part of the Old 300 families of Stephen F. Austin's colony. They first briefly pledged their to allegiance to Spain, then they were Texicans under Mexico, Republic of Texas, Confederacy, and United States.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1892 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post