SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Granny knows her guns!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Granny knows her guns! Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
I stopped by Scheels today during lunch, and while looking at different guns, I noticed an older lady, perhaps 80-85 years old, walking around with a few other friends. And did she know her guns! She picked up several rifles and shotguns, and, as she worked the actions and shouldered them, she told her friends all about them.

I kind of got a kick out of that!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I love Utah. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
At my HCP class, they gave us Ruger .22s for the live fire portion. A 70-ish-year-old woman outshot almost all of us, effortlessly chewing the center right out of the target. At that same range I have also observed a 60-ish woman handling her guns professionally.

Posts: 27994 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
There is a older lady, 70 something who eats dinner where I used to go, who packs a G19 with spare mags. She also talked of a AK style rifle she has. Northern Kentucky. She shoots regularly at a indoor range. I've seen her Glock targets and she hits what she shoots at.

Posts: 17918 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Smile

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post