SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Because I Practice What I Preach - I'm Running For School Board (Again)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Because I Practice What I Preach - I'm Running For School Board (Again) Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Give em Hell Frank!

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Went to your website, Frank, it’s impressive. Somebody has impressive IT skills. I’d sure like to see you on the school board.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Wish I could vote for ya. Although... we are blessed to have the opportunity to enroll our kids in the school district that I work for and our school board is pretty good.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank, good luck tomorrow. I’m hopeful your message gets through to the voters and you are elected to work for change in your school district.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Frank,
I'm sorry ...

Wright City R-II School Board
(pick three)
Frank Zykan 416
Monica Heppermann 421
Beth Dean 611
Heidi Box Halleman 491
Kyle Lewis 589

It's no consolation, but misery loves company...
We had no luck in Lindbergh either and Mehlville is a complete disaster.

All of this woke crap will continue to be pushed on us and only an 18% turnout in St. Louis County. People are apathetic.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^ It wasn't all that bad, as those numbers don't include Lincoln County where I did better than they did.

In the end, I was 30 votes short of a seat.

Here comes the but......

Last year Beth and I (concerned parents) took 46% of the vote. This year Beth, Monica, and I took 59% of the vote. It just didn't work out mathematically with the 3 seats.

Heidi was the only incumbent willing to run again, and Kyle is friends with her and the current board President (all of them are pieces of work).

People complain about everything going on the the world, yet nobody wants to do anything about it (including voting).

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It wasn't all that bad, as those numbers don't include Lincoln County where I did better than they did.
In the end, I was 30 votes short of a seat.

Well, that makes me feel a little better.
But still, I'm sorry. For you, and for the state of education in our area and our country.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Its good that you ran, keep doing that and get others like minded on the agenda to take over the board.

IT's not an overnight process to unseat these folks who have been running the board, but it is the time to start.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry it didn’t work out Frank, but please keep at it. I submitted my petitions today. I needed 1000 signatures and I had a little over a 25% cushion. Unless there is some severe chicanery I will be in the Republican primary for Sheriff in June. Please wish me luck SIGforum friends, I’ve made tremendous progress and think I have a really good shot. The thing is, it does really feel good to step up and try to do the right thing. Nothing will get better until more of us do just that.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post