SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wyoming Rock Formations Heavily Tagged at the State Line with Colorado
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Rock Formations Heavily Tagged at the State Line with Colorado Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Collins:
The original post is nothing but a black box on my screen.

Not sure why you can’t see it, but here’s the YT link.
YouTube

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Isn’t CSU the less leftist of the two big schools (vs CU)? I thought Boulder students were the real professed America hating liberal Types?

HK Ag

CSU class of 1997 here. Yes, CSU is (was) way less liberal than CU Boulder. I go to Ft. Collins occasionally (was camping at Horsetooth reservoir this past weekend), but no idea how liberal it is now.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Shucks! I thought the brawl video was real. Darn!

Agree. Graffiti "artists" should be caught, tried, and jailed. (After being made to clean up their graffiti, under armed guard.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
quote:
Isn’t CSU the less leftist of the two big schools (vs CU)? I thought Boulder students were the real professed America hating liberal Types?

HK Ag

CSU class of 1997 here. Yes, CSU is (was) way less liberal than CU Boulder. I go to Ft. Collins occasionally (was camping at Horsetooth reservoir this past weekend), but no idea how liberal it is now.

FWIW, being the state land grant university, and a great veterinary college, I’ve met many CSU and CSU Veterinary School grads (Dr. Temple Grandin teaches there) over the years and several are good friends. I have no issues with CSU. Are there leftist professors there? Of course there are, but then there are at the University of Wyoming too.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
So Sad.

Find them, chain them, give them a glass and a toothbrush.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Class of 1993 here. Agree with 1967goat. CSU was not as liberal in my day. Don’t think it that way anymore. A couple years back they exposed their anti gun agenda.

It’s disgusting to see all the graffiti at the rock formations. However, there is Haystack Rock which is a large boulder that sits next to Hwy 287 on the way to Laramie that has been graffitied for decades. A lot of CSU/Wyo banter ends up on that rock

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'd like to "tag" these cretins but not with any aerosol paint cans. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
This is only about 30 minutes from Colorado State University's campus, plenty of leftist asshole kids with the means to "recreate" there.

HK Ag

Yes, CU Boulder is worse but there are plenty of leftist at CSU. I attended CSU for one semester in the early 90's and that's all it took to know a conservative Texas boy had no business there....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
CSU and CU both, completely unsurprisingly, have all sorts of students.

quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
“Tagged”: Is that anything like vandalized?
Isn’t “tagging” supposed to be some sort of legitimate art form according to its defenders when it occurs on fat cat capitalists’ or exploiters’ properties in inner cities?

Roll Eyes

There is a vast, vast gulf between Graffiti art of a serious sense and some mouthbreather spray painting some squiggly bullshit onto natural features.

No one as bright as you generally are actually confuses the two.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I have no issues with CSU. Are there leftist professors there? Of course there are, but then there are at the University of Wyoming too.

I did a gig in Laramie for four weeks a few years back. I know there were leftist profs there but they were exceptionally quiet Big Grin That's why I love Wyoming. I would go to a bar for a beer and burger after work. It had a sign on the door showing a 1911 and a caption of "We don't call 911 here". I still laugh thinking about that.

Posts: 7556 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post