SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So lots of gun shop smash and grabs..........
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So lots of gun shop smash and grabs.......... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Several Alabama guns stores have been hit in the last year or two.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Several in the DFW area have been hit over the past year. The ATF sent a letter of concern to us dealers a while back. Told us to make sure cameras, windows and roofs were secure. I think somethings up, at least a coordinated group.

You are welcome to keep anything out here at my place....
Wink

Posts: 5059 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I may take you up on that Rainman^^

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7065 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Several in the DFW area have been hit over the past year. The ATF sent a letter of concern to us dealers a while back. Told us to make sure cameras, windows and roofs were secure. I think somethings up, at least a coordinated group.

I recall Mr Guns in Plano got hit a few months back.
I figure it must have been a few libs since their innate sense of entitlement would not allow them to pay for the guns.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post