SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lindsey Grahamnesty finally shows his true colors
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindsey Grahamnesty finally shows his true colors Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He’s always been a POS. He just tries to hide it sometimes.

Posts: 26950 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The 'only' discussion about gun laws that should be going on in the senate or house should be determining which current gun laws to repeal. Lots of opportunities there given the amount of feel good, gotta do something, BS that's been passed over the years.

I'm open to discussion on almost any topic, but not anything having to do with red flag laws. They accomplish nothing other than to further usurp the rights of citizens.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
He’s always been a POS. He just tries to hide it sometimes.

Not withstanding this issue he did do us a solid at the Kavenaugh hearing.
Additionally, he does seem to be different now that McCain is not here to tell him what to do.
Just an observation.

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. Are we back to hating on Lindsey Graham again?

Because he seemed to be a hero to most of you during the Kavanaugh debacle when he finally found his balls after his abusive gal-pal died.

Posts: 33891 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Because he seemed to be a hero to most of you during the Kavanaugh debacle when he finally found his balls after his abusive gal-pal died.
I think it depends on what face he opts to wear on a particular day. This is what usually happens when a person has no real value system and/or sways with the political winds.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Like I said he most recently has been much better since McCain is gone.
Didn't know we had to hate him permanently?

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

You aren’t really surprised are you?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

Like I said he most recently has been much better since McCain is gone.
Didn't know we had to hate him permanently?
The guy is like a drunk, who when he's sober, is Ok, but when he drinks, is worthless. Lindsay apparently has fallen off the wagon yet again.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
"They are now pressing for $50 million in annual funding to bring academia into the gun control push."

More opinions, more laws, more lawbreakers ...

$50mil in the form of a recurring Grant!
$50 mil to pump out anti propaganda.
Bloomberg's biggest donations go to John Hopkins Medical center, for them to produce very slanted figure on gun deaths and injuries.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8400 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
As long as we are being unconstitutional, why not just capture the individual who is a danger and keep him locked up indefinitely? Kind of a 'leave the gun. Take the canolli' deal.

Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post