SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are on FB I could use a huge favor! Ends Noon Today EST
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are on FB I could use a huge favor! Ends Noon Today EST Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Thank you all. Looks like we won’t be in the top 5 but I do so appreciate your time and help.
Have a great rest of your day!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Tara, I give up! Carolina Coon Hound Rescue is the highest that I can see, Briggs does not show up anywhere. I tried several times.

Hey, another suggestion, how about the Amazon Smile program? If you are not familiar with it, when a person signs up a small percentage of their purchase goes to the charity they designated. I already do it for one and would change to support your rescue. We use Amazon a lot and I can get the "kids"(adults!) to participate also.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8380 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Done!

Thanks Perception, that link worked for me.

That's great!
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:

Thank you all. Looks like we won’t be in the top 5 but I do so appreciate your time and help.
Have a great rest of your day!

That's too bad. Facebook was serious about filtering your comment out. I had a really hard time finding it, it wouldn't appear with all comments selected. It only showed up when I sorted chronologically.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3574 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, good luck!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1223 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
I did like the wrong Tara's commment earlier. For some reason your comment really does not want to show up, I had to sort a lot of different ways to even make it appear. Try this link, it should take you directly to the correct comment.

Same Here, with FB it hides all comments unless you tell it you want them all, there are two Taras, Imagine most have liked the first one.

That link goes directly to the post you want to like...

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Done.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
I did like the wrong Tara's commment earlier. For some reason your comment really does not want to show up, I had to sort a lot of different ways to even make it appear. Try this link, it should take you directly to the correct comment.

This worked, done!

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I have one of these leads, they do work well and I used it for my dog when she was a puppy just home from the shelter. However, we don't use it any more now that she is fully trained - haven't for over a year. I'd be happy to send it to you if you want to email me your shipping address (email in profile). It's shows some signs of use but is still in excellent working condition... Smile

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
That is very generous of you thank you! I will gladly accept on behalf of Briggs! Ellen is the head trainer and keeper of these special leads.

Thank you so much! I also sent an email to you.

Feel free to send it to:

The Briggs Animal Adoption Center
3731 Berryville Pike (Route 340S)
Suite 100
Charles Town, WV 25414

Attn: Ellen

quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
I have one of these leads, they do work well and I used it for my dog when she was a puppy just home from the shelter. However, we don't use it any more now that she is fully trained - haven't for over a year. I'd be happy to send it to you if you want to email me your shipping address (email in profile). It's shows some signs of use but is still in excellent working condition... Smile

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
That is very generous of you thank you! I will gladly accept on behalf of Briggs! Ellen is the head trainer and keeper of these special leads.

Thank you so much! I also sent an email to you.

Feel free to send it to:

The Briggs Animal Adoption Center
3731 Berryville Pike (Route 340S)
Suite 100
Charles Town, WV 25414

Attn: Ellen

quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:

You're welcome! Happy to help - I am a big fan of shelter pets - I have 4 myself. Smile

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post