SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are on FB I could use a huge favor! Ends Noon Today EST
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are on FB I could use a huge favor! Ends Noon Today EST Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted
Hey gang,

My local shelter is in the running (though far behind the competition) to receive some free Harness Leads for walking shelter dogs.

The product is amazing and we have a few, but they are quite costly so we really don't have the budget to get more.

The benefit of them is that they are escape proof and also help with dogs that pull (two of the most common issues with shelter dogs).

If you are on Facebook and wouldn't mind taking the time to like my comment where I name The Briggs Animal Adoption Center and Spay Today I would be forever grateful!

The Post is here:

https://www.facebook.com/Harne...k_A--_ORdA&__tn__=-R

Thank you all so much!

And Mods if this is not allowed please accept my apologies and delete.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to find your post in the list, but regardless of what I try FaceBook is not showing all of the comments (I see that there are 115 and it's showing at most 50 - even when I have it set to show all comments...)

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I'm not seeing it

Posts: 5333 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Might be easier if you told people your name as there are a lot of posters to sort through on that.

Posts: 13129 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I tried but could not find your comment.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I searched the 115 comments and couldn't find your post.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
couldn't find it either.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Oh no. So sorry shows up for me when I click all Comments...

Tara is the name and then the shelter name.

It's right above the Carolina Coon Hound Rescue which is knocking it out of the park.

Thank you for trying and apologies for the difficulty.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Found it! Done and good luck.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Sorry, it's not showing up for me. I even clicked on the "show all comments" button

Posts: 5333 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
That is a puzzler. Thank you for trying. No worries I am not sure why some cannot see it.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Briggs Animal Adoption Center and Spay

Done!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Done, or maybe not. The only Tara I see is Tara Moser, but that post is for Pawsitive Kids Camp/ Brooke's Legacy Animal Rescue so I'm not sure it's the correct comment.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3515 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
Done.The post was close to the botttom of the comments section when I looked.

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Done, I think.
In the unlikely event you don't win, have you checked into the Wholesale link where they offer discounts to legit shelters?
Minimum is 12 units but if it's enough of a discount to make the trouble worthwhile, maybe see if we can raise some funds here to help. Maybe the leash company can do the collection if there's a way to ID our members purchase so they go to the right place.
In any case, great job doing what you do for these animals.

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I can't find it either, sorry.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Just "Liked" Good Luck...

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I did like the wrong Tara's commment earlier. For some reason your comment really does not want to show up, I had to sort a lot of different ways to even make it appear. Try this link, it should take you directly to the correct comment.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3515 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Sorry, it's not showing up for me. I even clicked on the "show all comments" button

Yeah, same here. Also searched for Tara and Briggs, with negative results.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done!

Thanks Perception, that link worked for me.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post