SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rapper Boom P is dead. No known cause.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapper Boom P is dead. No known cause. Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted
The cure for COVID, Ebola, Zika and the combination Zikabola will have to wait because rapper Boom P is dead. Not gang related but he's just gone.

The world's IQ likely has gone up a bit but there's no truth to the rumor that his new pronoun is Boomed P Was.
Boom P is deaded

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Takeoff, Boom P.....who's next? Rappers are dropping like flies.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As per the article- Died suddenly at 35.

Of what? Stroke? Overdose? Excessive lead? Hypo dysplasia?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who the hell is that

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
being a wrapper ought to merit hazard pay, yo.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Tupac,Biggie,ODB,Half Ounce and now Boom P, our talent and cultural status is shrinking before eyes.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He died of systemic hypoxia.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Are you guys truly being serious in your comments about the death of these rappers or are you making fun?

I had a meme I wanted to share, but I genuinely cannot tell if you guys are being serious or not.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
No tasseography, but I’m going with “what is sarcasm for $400”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
These threads are dripping with sarcasm over the dead rappers so yes, let's see the meme.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I must be seriously disconnected. I have no idea who these rappers are, nor do I care. Meme on.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a waste.
I bet it was working on world peace and curing cancer.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So now he is P'd OFF?

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
So how come Black Activists want slave reparations. yet all these young people take a slave name???

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boom P

Apparently, he was good a Ping Pong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYHA_7vxrgc

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Biden is planning a national day of mourning....

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised you care

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I'm just devastated!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post