SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Satirical rumor has it that aoc is upset she wasn't appointed to the corona task force. She said she's served more Coronas than the VP.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Not only to mention company’s are finding employees working from home don’t require office space, meaning having to rent expensive buildings or floors are not required, saving companies lots of money. I think NYC might be having problems of lots of excessive empty building in the near future.Thats going to hurt their tax receipts big time.
. Our son-in-law is the IT for a large industrial parts company and works from home ninety percent of the time, except for company meetings, and the big wigs don’t bother him much since they don’t know what he does and how he does it.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Alright people of NY-14, do your thing and vote the dumb bitch out today.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
Alright people of NY-14, do your thing and vote the dumb bitch out today.

This is an election of which I will be eager to see the results! It will reveal so very much about the people of that district. If not for AOC, many of them would be working for amazon making a decent wage. If they re-elect her, it will verify that they don't really want to work for a living - they'd rather benefit from the work of others.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
Maybe then, that NYC will legislate a new levy, a 'fringe benefit tax', on companies who have home office based workers.

That will be the new reality, not only NYC but other cities, as long as the opening fully of jobs continues to be hamstrung by

A) the continued increase in reported numbers,

B) the failure of Government to restrict COVID liability suits.

Right now the big discussion on bringing people back includes how to protect assets from the liability lawyers. One employee dies, or someone gets sick from a infectious employee and the civil liability firms will be on their front step.

A neighbors son worked for one of the big firms phone banks, taking calls for slip and falls, car wrecks, Malpractice, the normal bread and butter cases. Seems these are not happening due to people staying home, accidents are down, all these civil suits are at an all time low, from what he said they are laying off people left and right because business is way off.

Guarantee these firms have staff developing case materials for suits re:COVID just waiting for the opportunity to start sending demand letters.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Not only to mention company’s are finding employees working from home don’t require office space, meaning having to rent expensive buildings or floors are not required, saving companies lots of money. I think NYC might be having problems of lots of excessive empty building in the near future.Thats going to hurt their tax receipts big time.
. Our son-in-law is the IT for a large industrial parts company and works from home ninety percent of the time, except for company meetings, and the big wigs don’t bother him much since they don’t know what he does and how he does it.
I was an IT guy for a big semiconductor firm and even back in 2000 I would have been able to perform 80% of my job from home, with my PC connected to the firm's mainframes and e-mail/phone communication with my coworkers. There are many jobs that don't truly require physical presence to be successful.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Supposedly she took it down after posting, but not before someone saved a copy...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Supposedly she took it down after posting, but not before someone saved a copy...

It's fake, but certainly hits the mark as something that nobody would really be surprised if she did post.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
What is the source of the fakedness?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
WOW! That is the first honest tweet that moron ever did!

Won't see that on the evening news. But it is what all this BS was about - all along! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Just for future reference, I trust Snopes about as much as I trust the cat turds in the litter box. Not a slam on you.....it's a slam on Snopes, who have proven themselves to be the Leftist's and Demotard's mouthpiece. It's a fallacy to think they're anywhere close to being unbiased and/or neutral...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Given the recent “fact checker” BS the left has been trying to pull off, to say I am a bit skeptical is saying something about anything snopes, FB, or any other left leaning organization has to say.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
What time do the polls close? Anyone seeing any early results or predictions? Regards 18DAI

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
well I bet she wished she tweeted it before the fake got out, to be first to say it!

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm kind of surprised she hasn't come out and said "Even though it's fake, I support it."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
What time do the polls close? Anyone seeing any early results or predictions? Regards 18DAI

9:00pm, but NYT tracker doesn't have any updates yet.

Link

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Smile

The fact that the NYT tracker isn't showing any data, COULD be a good sign! Wink Regards 18DAI