SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I'd hit it .... Big Grin

She is cute when she's hopping mad ... but ain't no way I'm risking my health with what she might be incubating.

Posts: 9730 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t hit it with someone else’s 10’ pole

Posts: 53792 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Not far into my 30's, I discovered that the more I saw that a woman was stupid, the less wanted to have sex with her.

This was new and was kind of a shock at the time.

There is no way in hell I would ever get near AOC. Because of the idiot she has proven herself to be, she is utterly repulsive to me.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

she is utterly repulsive to me.
I don't see her as repulsive. Laughable, dumber than a doorknob, sure.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31388 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Nope. She's recursive.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44464 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I'd hit it .... Big Grin

I’m waiting for:
A car
A golf club
A bat
A sack of doorknobs
A semi

You know, hit her with something useful Big Grin

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8526 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Nope. She's recursive.

Don't forget subversive...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Nope. She's recursive.

Don't forget subversive...

Oh, oh let's play! I'm next: perversive.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2075 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:

Oh, oh let's play! I'm next: perversive.

And inversive...

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post