SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Lock them in a closet together. Who do you think would come out the winner?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe Pelosi will put one of those small construction trailers out in the back parking lot to house the Republicans. That'll make the dems safe from the domestic terrorists in Congress and that's where the gun toting red necks belong anyway.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read an interesting article today about Schumer "quietly" meeting with his supporters and others to shore up his standing. Further that NY State will likely lose one seat in congress and the NY dems plan to re-district AOC out of commission. Tells me that he/they have a great fear of her.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Cliff posted a link to a recent Joey D interview over in the Trump IV thread - apparently there's reason to believe that AOC plans on challenging Chuckles for the Senate seat he's in during the primaries. If that's true, then yes, he has great fear of her. I think I'll lay in some popcorn just in case.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Let’s play who “Who does not automatically believe the alleged victim?”

I’ll go first.

Ocasio-Cortez talks Capitol attack past sexual assault

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^ I’m not even sorry that I don’t believe her claiming to be a sexual assault victim .

She a fraud.

Remember the pictures of her crying at the border fence.except it was a parking lot.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^ I’m not even sorry that I don’t believe her claiming to be a sexual assault victim .

She probably considers someone staring at her rack a sexual assault.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

She a fraud.

Remember the pictures of her crying at the border fence.except it was a parking lot.
The woman is just an attention whore. She jumps from topic to topic and accusation to accusation trying to remain in front of the cameras. Unfortunately the corrupt and criminal MSM is more than willing to accommodate her.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:. . . Unfortunately the corrupt and criminal MSM is more than willing to accommodate her.

As I just posted in another thread, Goebbels lives - tell a lie big enough and repeat it often enough, the people will believe it.

Seems to me Goebbels has now morphed to MSM (not to exclude the Whitehouse press corp and Team Pelosi.)

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Now she (AOC) is claiming that the Capitol Police were trying to put her in a "vulnerable situation " during the riots.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...vulnerable-situation

This child is absolutely deranged.

edited to correct spelling!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Now she (AOC) is claiming that the Capitol Police where trying to put her in a "vulnerable situation " during the riots.

So when will AOC complex be a documented psychiatric illness?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think it already has a name

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Now she (AOC) is claiming that the Capitol Police where trying to put her in a "vulnerable situation " during the riots.

So when will AOC complex be a documented psychiatric illness?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I just saw something that said she wasn’t even at the Capitol during the thing....

Off to go find the link...back in a few

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...uilding-during-riots

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just saw something that said she wasn’t even at the Capitol during the thing.....

Maybe she was with Hillary landing under sniper fire in Bosnia. Roll Eyes

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Top trend on Twatter this evening --
#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Despite the msm’s attempts at complete disinformation, the truth is getting out. I love seeing this lying harpy getting exposed again. Just like the parking lot pictures. Lying bitch.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
...and Brian Williams saw the whole thing...

What a lying C-yoU Next Tuesday

quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
I just saw something that said she wasn’t even at the Capitol during the thing.....

Maybe she was with Hillary landing under sniper fire in Bosnia. Roll Eyes

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Top trend on Twatter this evening --
#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett

The petulant POS isn't happy, wants to identify those using the hash tag above.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Yeah, her minions are out in force on twitter. Attacking anyone who dares question the narrative. They are claiming 'she never lied' but that her words are being misconstrued. Also, that her accusation of Ted Cruz is true, he just didnt know she wasnt there.
What a logic pretzel they create to try to defend this windbag.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post