SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you ever ridden in the back seat of your own vehicle?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you ever ridden in the back seat of your own vehicle? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’ve never even ridden in the passenger seat of any of our cars.

Posts: 3931 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
It was a long time ago, I was a kid, and we weren't moving in the car. Smile

My ex is my ex because she took a ride in the backseat of MY car when I was out of town. I took good care of that car, keeping it detailed inside and out, so yeah I figured out she was taking MY car out on special occasions.

I've greatly upgraded wife and car since then!

Posts: 9482 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None of my cars/vehicles have a back seat.....problem solved!!

Posts: 6632 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think once in my first car, a '78 Chevy Monza. Needed to catch a flight to Norfolk, then a MAC flight, and younger brothers drove me.

Posts: 3227 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I did some "riding" in the back seat of my car a few times back in High School.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Passenger front seat, rarely.
Back seat, in a car I own, not that I can recall.

I remember going to lunch with my grandmother & my wife tried to give her the front seat.
My grandmother had a 2015 Mercedes S550 at the time. She insisted my wife sit in the front, because she'd never been in the back seat of her own car.

I did ride in the back of a borrowed car, when we drove from Houston to LA with a 3 month old.
One of us was in the back to attend to the baby while the other drove. I think I did 90% of the driving that trip.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15373 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Other than a stint at the mechanic last year, nobody but me has driven my truck since I got it.

Wait. No, that's not true. My wife tried driving it around the block with me in the passenger seat. Once. Against her strong protest. Hasn't happened yet, woman's never driven anything bigger than a shoebox and it scared her senseless.

But back seat? Never.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post