SIGforum
Have you ever ridden in the back seat of your own vehicle?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2770001605

January 17, 2024, 01:17 PM
1s1k
Have you ever ridden in the back seat of your own vehicle?
I’ve never even ridden in the passenger seat of any of our cars.
January 17, 2024, 01:44 PM
Fly-Sig
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
It was a long time ago, I was a kid, and we weren't moving in the car. Smile

My ex is my ex because she took a ride in the backseat of MY car when I was out of town. I took good care of that car, keeping it detailed inside and out, so yeah I figured out she was taking MY car out on special occasions.

I've greatly upgraded wife and car since then!
January 17, 2024, 02:46 PM
GT-40DOC
None of my cars/vehicles have a back seat.....problem solved!!
January 17, 2024, 03:30 PM
rat2306
I think once in my first car, a '78 Chevy Monza. Needed to catch a flight to Norfolk, then a MAC flight, and younger brothers drove me.
January 17, 2024, 03:37 PM
cparktd
I did some "riding" in the back seat of my car a few times back in High School.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
January 17, 2024, 03:44 PM
P250UA5
Passenger front seat, rarely.
Back seat, in a car I own, not that I can recall.

I remember going to lunch with my grandmother & my wife tried to give her the front seat.
My grandmother had a 2015 Mercedes S550 at the time. She insisted my wife sit in the front, because she'd never been in the back seat of her own car.

I did ride in the back of a borrowed car, when we drove from Houston to LA with a 3 month old.
One of us was in the back to attend to the baby while the other drove. I think I did 90% of the driving that trip.

The Enemy's gate is down.
January 17, 2024, 04:04 PM
P220 Smudge
Other than a stint at the mechanic last year, nobody but me has driven my truck since I got it.

Wait. No, that's not true. My wife tried driving it around the block with me in the passenger seat. Once. Against her strong protest. Hasn't happened yet, woman's never driven anything bigger than a shoebox and it scared her senseless.

But back seat? Never.