SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Space X - Starship Flight 3 about to launch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Space X - Starship Flight 3 about to launch Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Watching the NSF feed on Youtube.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Wow, has been really awesome with some great video

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
As soon as you posted this I got up to watch out of the back door of my house Big Grin . I stood there looking and looking but did not see anything Roll Eyes . I was thinking we have watched many liftoffs over the years where was it Frown .
My wife keeps track of the liftoffs and did not mention this to me. Last night there was suppose to be a lift off but it was delayed so I thought this might be it Big Grin .

Then I went to the Youtube channel and noticed it was in Texas Wink .

I think we have a launch in Florida tonight Big Grin

In 2022 we were getting on an (un named) cruise ship at Port Canaveral for a friends birthday cruise.
We heard someone mention at lunch there was a launch at the Cape that afternoon and it was supposed to lift off before we set sail.

A bunch of people were on the back of the ship with us when it launched and I got some good picture's.
I never thought we would ever go out to the Cape to watch a launch and here we were watching on completely by accident.
If we had not been eating next to someone who mentioned it during lunch we would have never known.

Thank you anyways it was neat watching it on Youtube.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
That was incredible: the largest man-made object ever to fly with a payload capacity to carry the second largest man-made object that has ever flown. Truly an incredible feat of engineering.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post