SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy 246th Birthday, fellow Marines!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy 246th Birthday, fellow Marines! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
USMC 1964-1968

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Semper Fi to my fellow Devil Dogs!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6734 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
In honor of our birthday today, I made USMC SOS for breakfast.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
^^^^^^^^^^ Yum Yum that is the breakfast choice of champions.. .... Not a put down.. needs a couple dashes of Tobasco sauce. ................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2014 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

At MCAS Tustin we had creamed beef over a hash brown patty. That and a ham/cheese/tomato omelet was my favorite breakfast or midrat.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Marines!

Semper Fi, my brothers.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5412 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi Big Grin

My eldest son's ("Doc") truck

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16231 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Semper fi brothers!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Happy 246th Marines!!!

Semper Fi.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my fellow Jarheads!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday brother Marines! We had our cadet ball Friday night and then a MCL Ball on Saturday. I was balled out.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3694 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi to my brothers in arms

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Every 10Nov my gal takes me out for steak dinner. This year we went to https://www.psmpls.com. Yeah, I'm a bit spoiled!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday my friends.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!
Marines 72-76

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my fellow Leathernecks.

Semper Fidelis

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hoo Rah!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8365 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday (a day late, but on Veterans' day). Can a USAF retiree give you a "Semper Fidelis"? Always faithful, indeed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi and Happy Birthday brothers and sisters!

Happy Veterans Day and thank you for your service!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post