SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rachel Maddow's credibility and ratings at a low ebb following Mueller findings, critics say
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rachel Maddow's credibility and ratings at a low ebb following Mueller findings, critics say Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Is NYT positioning itself for the coming downfall (hope) of the bad guys ?

I think the NYT operates under a delusion that it isn't really far Left.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Maddow will never wake up to reality. She is a died in the wool leftist, and does not wish to be influenced by facts. That is clear by how little time she spends even looking for facts.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
I've never seen her show, but I get the impression that she's the leftist equivalent of Glenn Beck.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Put it this way - she made her name as a caller-in to, and then (I think) as a commentator on, Howard Stern's show. Howard bounces around to as many sides of the street as he can get to, but recently stated that he's always been a hardcore Hillary guy while promoting his latest autobiographical book.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I have never and will never watch her show - I see enough of her when Mark Dice refers to her in his videos.
Some of the talking heads on Fox News show bits of her rantings--that's more than enough for me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaaron11:
I've never seen her show, but I get the impression that she's the leftist equivalent of Glenn Beck.

She makes Beck look almost within the normal range of sanity, almost.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post