SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    80's Music radio station in Orlando
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

80's Music radio station in Orlando Login/Join 
posted
Hello- I have been streaming a radio station from Orlando, and I find the selection of music to be good, and on top of everything, I like to hear them play God Bless the USA just before 12. I know there are other options out there, but I like the flow of the station:
Sunny FM

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Riverfront Broadcasting owns an AM and FM station here and they play the National Anthem as well as a morning prayer. You don't find that much anywhere these days. Then again we're in flyover country embracing the Constitution, our guns, and bibles! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16246 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
KAZG in Phoenix 92.7 FM also plays the anthem every day at noon.

It's the only station I listen to at home.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kazg also has the website for listening.
https://live.oldies927az.com/listen/

also kslx for old rock n roll!
https://live.kslx.com/listen/

both of these webpages show the actual record jacket the song was part of + group name.

Posts: 2217 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post