SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Zemarcuis Tries to Steal Plane to Attend Rap Concert
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zemarcuis Tries to Steal Plane to Attend Rap Concert Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

In the dark.

He probably doesn’t know where the universal key holder is on every plane.

Right above the sun visor, right?

quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Just doesn't seem like Zemarcuis really thought this through.

Posts: 3662 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Zemarcuis Zaphod Devon Beeblebrox Scott

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
Could not take off because the last guy who flew the plane unplugged the x-box controller and took it with him.

I'm willing to bet this guy plays a ton of Grand Theft Auto on his Xbox.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Siri was his co-pilot.

In the unlikely event Siri helped him get off the ground, he would have needed God as his co-pilot for the rest of the flight.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2106 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
I am definitely not the “soft on crime” type, but this gentleman is obviously mentally challenged.

I don’t know of any other arrests or circumstances that could change my thoughts, but if this is his only incident I believe community service and probation would be appropriate (just based on story). He had zero chance or ability to succeed in doing anything.
Maybe 8 hours of Buck Owens and George Jones songs... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
I am definitely not the “soft on crime” type, but this gentleman is obviously mentally challenged.

I don’t know of any other arrests or circumstances that could change my thoughts, but if this is his only incident I believe community service and probation would be appropriate (just based on story). He had zero chance or ability to succeed in doing anything.

Eighteen years old going on eight. I'm betting that the Great Spirit had momentarily turned his back for the second it took for this klutz to pass by the brain-filling machine.

This is the danger of the X-Box - it gives the feeble-minded among us the impression that what they are doing on it is reality.

tac

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Asked about his lack of training as a pilot, Zemarcuis Devon Scott, 18, allegedly told Texarkana, Ark., police that he didn't believe there was much more to the task than pushing buttons and pulling levers ,

He was right. Pull back to go up, pull back more to come back down.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Damn poleeces holdin him down from receiving his Dawrwin Award! There should be a riot!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post