SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Had to put my dog down this morning.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had to put my dog down this morning. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. I know it is tough because I did it for second time in 18 months 2 weeks ago. I rescued two Bichon mix boys over 13 years ago and now both little guys are gone. The house is so quiet now.

Posts: 73 | Location: Oceanside, CA | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved friend. Sounds like she had a wonderful life with you for 17 years!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 570 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Todd. It always sucks to do that, but it really is a mercy.

Remember the great times you had together. She was a good dog and you gave her a great life/home. She was fulfilled and you were as well with her company.

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Kevin

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, yes they are indeed family. Frown

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss - I know how hard it is.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3926 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Hardest thing in the world. Praying for y’all.

Posts: 3677 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post