SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Really horrible evening 19 year old nephew found dead, suspicious circumstances likely homicide, prayers requested Update p2
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Really horrible evening 19 year old nephew found dead, suspicious circumstances likely homicide, prayers requested Update p2 Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
My heart felt condolences for your loss.

Sometimes having to be the strong one gets us through tough times, sounds like you are that strong one.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
My Family and I would like thank all on here who viewed and posted their prayers. It means so very much, Anthony's service was held today on a beautiful early spring Boston day. I'm going to be offline for a bit. I wanted to thank all of you.

God Bless

Spunk,

Moderator please lock.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post