SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't mess with Chuck Norris on any level
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with Chuck Norris on any level Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
Not even his K9 namesakes. Big Grin Ya see, there are some good/fun things going on in the world around us.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks BigDeal! That put a smile of my face.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris doesn't race to a finish line, the finish line races to him.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Who....

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Great post bigdeal.

I got a good laugh out of that.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
wait, someone named their dog Chuck Norris?

Why didn't I think of that.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Nice way to start the day! Smile

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
bwahaha

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great story!! Thank you!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post