SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2 new songs on my website from upcoming album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 new songs on my website from upcoming album Login/Join 
Picture of robbiedog
posted
I uploaded 2 additional mixed songs to my website, so there are 4 there from my upcoming album, Shadow of a Fading Dream. https://www.robwigleymusic.com/ and click the listen button at the top right. More Than Lost is flat out country, has a great pedal steel on it, 'Til the End of Time is a love song for my wife. My producer thinks it should be a wedding reception song. Album should be out by July now, the mixing is going slow. My other 2 albums are on all the streaming services. (And I get about a quarter cent from each play......it's for love, not money!)

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, well done! Thanks for sharing it.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Good job! It’s pretty cool you have the talent to do that. I love music, but I’m only good at listening to it.

Thanks for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
Friends and some family have asked if that's my wife singing background vocals with me. Sadly it isn't. She can't even clap in time, though she helps with the lyrics of these songs. I've offered to have her auto-tuned, but she declined, perhaps wisely. The fiddle part on "'Til the End of Time" still makes her tear up.....

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is some very good stuff my friend. Nice work!

Posts: 7547 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post