SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for Attorney Recommendations in Tampa Bay (Florida)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Attorney Recommendations in Tampa Bay (Florida) Login/Join 
Picture of Gascan
posted
I made a similar thread some years back and a fellow forum member kindly steered me in the right direction. This is a different matter, involving a now ex fiancée wanting to get “half of the house” (my house). I would also need some advice on eviction steps. If anyone here can give me a recommendation to an attorney in the Tampa Bay Area, dealing in these matters, I will be most grateful... last week has been mentally thought.

Posts: 135 | Location: Sunny St. Pete | Registered: March 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot me an email at the address in my profile.

Posts: 989 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's an eviction thread a month or so back.

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gascan
posted Hide Post
Thank you both!

Posts: 135 | Location: Sunny St. Pete | Registered: March 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post