SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Boy Carter went To Valhalla today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Boy Carter went To Valhalla today. Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the loss of your fur friend.

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Looks like he was a great friend and companion.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences for the loss of your friend.

Posts: 543 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys for your kind words and thoughts. The wife is taking it pretty hard.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. RIP handsome boy.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, it is very hard to loose one like that. Stay strong my friend.

Posts: 3864 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and the wife.

Posts: 1581 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I really hate opening these threads but have a soft spot in my heart for those that lose a beloved pet.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. They don't live nearly long enough.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tough to lose a good buddy like Carter. I feel for you.

Posts: 430 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
very sad

Bandit and I send along our condolences

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53775 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like a wonderful dog.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
It's never easy. Sorry to hear this.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, RIP Carter.

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post