SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Boy Carter went To Valhalla today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Boy Carter went To Valhalla today. Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Heartfelt condolences for your loss, I know the pain. Love the pic of him staring down the toy in the pool!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Loosing a member of the family and a buddy is the hardest part of sharing your life with them...Tommydogg, you have my condolences...RIP Carter.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Carter.

May you and your human pets find rest amid your passing.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Best wishes, he looks to have been a good dog. No higher compliment.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Breaks my heart to read posts like this. But...It's the price we pay, for the love and pleasure they give us.

Sorry to hear You lost Your Buddy.

I have six buried up on one of my hills. I can shed a tear if I let myself...every time I walk by and read the names on their markers.

FN in MT

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
It's a hard pact we make with our pets but the unconditional love they give us never fades.

I found sunny spots in the backyard for both of my girls.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3899 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Man's best friend.
That's the truth.

I am sorry , sending some sympathy to you.

Good boy, Carter.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this. My condolences to you.

ARman

Posts: 3212 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Must have been a VERY good boy. Condolences, Tommy.

Posts: 4557 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I's very sorry to hear that. He was a good looking dog.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53236 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family. The leave a big hole in your heart when they pass.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10985 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Carter is no longer in pain.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Very sad for you and Carter. You look to both have been lucky to have each other. Your gift of helping him across when he needed it most, is the greatest gift of love you could have shown him. RIP good boy.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for you, my friend.
I lost two of my gooduns last month, both were way overdue but damn it hurts. RIP, Carter.

Posts: 405 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. Frown

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Damn, that sucks. So sorry for your loss.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15487 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry

Posts: 2638 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry, he looked liked a sweet cool dog.

Posts: 2093 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post