SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone Used Simple Tire?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Used Simple Tire? Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Need to order tires for the new money pit & they're a tiny size tire.
SimpleTire is noticeably cheaper than Discount & Tirerack, and free shipping.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15343 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck with Tirebuyer.com

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The tire distributor I just retired from was a supplier to Simple Tire. Kept the warehouse workers busy with their orders.

Posts: 602 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tankeryanker:
The tire distributor I just retired from was a supplier to Simple Tire. Kept the warehouse workers busy with their orders.

Any ideas on getting a discount on some 7.00 or 8.00 X 17.5" Mud and snows?

Posts: 7459 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wherever you purchase the tires, make sure the dates on them show they are fresh.

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
You might check Walmart.com while you're considering alternative tire suppliers. Believe it or not, within the last year, I've actually purchased two sets of tires from Walmart.com! With the FJB Global Supply Chain Issues AND Inflation, Walmart.com EASILY had the best price on the tires I wanted and delivered them to my house in just a couple of days! I'll need two add'l sets of tires this spring, and I'll DEFINITELY be checking Walmart when I'm ready to purchase. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8915 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used them several years back for a single tire with no issues.

Posts: 5422 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I did check Walmart, and the tire in question showed sold by Simple Tire, which led me to checking them directly.
Will be ordering 5 this week & will report back when they arrive.

Posts: 15343 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
You might check Walmart.com while you're considering alternative tire suppliers. Believe it or not, within the last year, I've actually purchased two sets of tires from Walmart.com! With the FJB Global Supply Chain Issues AND Inflation, Walmart.com EASILY had the best price on the tires I wanted and delivered them to my house in just a couple of days! I'll need two add'l sets of tires this spring, and I'll DEFINITELY be checking Walmart when I'm ready to purchase. Wink

+1 on Wal-Mart Smile

I needed an odd sized battery for a Triumph motorcycle and WM delivered it fast and had best price by far.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I’ve used them yes. Last summer.

Bought 5 tires for my wrangler that I couldn’t find at any of the shops locally.

The tires were marked “on sale” and they had an additional new customer discount.

I picked out an installer and they shipped the tires directly to my local shop where they were installed for a pre-fixed priced.

Pretty easy start to finish.

I would use them again.

A quick peek at their website shows this …

Get up to
50% Off select tires when you sign up for email and text alerts.

Coupon expires 03/20/23.

Limit one coupon per order. New customers only.

0:01

Posts: 4212 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks, will look closer at it.
They were marked down from 85 to 65 per tire, may have that discount already added.

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I ordered a set of tires from them back in 2018, have no complaints, and would use them again. Shipping was free. The tires were in a warehouse in San Antonio. Estimated shipping time was something like 4-6 days, but to my surprise, they were delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I just took a look a SimpleTire.com. On the checkout form, there's a link that sends you to ID.me to verify military / veteran status, if applicable. I'm registered with ID.me, and the link did come back with a discount.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ordered tires online, the thing that made it work was they had installers you could use...

Posts: 23484 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Last set I bought were from Sams club.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Last set I bought were from Sams club.

Costco doesn't offer the size I need & I don't have a Sam's membership

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I think the cheapest Sam’s membership is $24/yr.

Over the years our membership has been paid for by the savings on tires. Plus the purchase is includes lifetime rotation and balancing. Might be worth a call?

Posts: 3728 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
I think the cheapest Sam’s membership is $24/yr.

Over the years our membership has been paid for by the savings on tires. Plus the purchase is includes lifetime rotation and balancing. Might be worth a call?

Unless the member price is different than what I can see without logging in, their price matches tirerack & discount at 80/tire vs 65/tire for the newer model of the same tire from Simple.

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Good to know. I’ve never done better than Sam’s on any brands they carry

Posts: 3728 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Need to order tires for the new money pit & they're a tiny size tire.
SimpleTire is noticeably cheaper than Discount & Tirerack, and free shipping.

I’ve purchased at least 2 full sets, but maybe 3, from them. No issues at all. The last set I bought I had delivered to a local store. Use them with confidence.

The most recent purchase was January, I think.

Posts: 6368 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post