SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fauci, is pure evil. Experiments with Dogs beyond belief.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fauci, is pure evil. Experiments with Dogs beyond belief. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Fauci Under Fire for Cruel Experiments on ‘Sick Puppies’: Dogs’ Heads Locked in Cages with Flesh-Eating Parasites for ‘Science’

“Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,”

“They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”

“White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking,”

More at Link.
Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Mad
Karma is a mean entity!

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The most despicable depraved reprobate.

For those who wonder what the likes of Josef Mengele were, look no further.

Fauci, der Todesengel.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heart wrenching. Just not true.

In 2020, the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a division of the National Institutes of Health), under the trump administration, issued funds totaling 425,500 for research of lymphatic filariasis. The grant was issued to the University of Georgia, where the research was conducted.

28 dogs were used in the testing, four groups of 7 dogs. It did not involve eating the dogs alive with bacteria, parasites, or flies.

The original report came from the "white coat waste project," who claimed the dogs were "bitten to death." This turned out to be a lie, as is most of what is published surrounding the matter. No evidence was produced that the dogs were bitten.

The research was conducted using beagles as they are a standard use animal for that testing, which under federal law, required two animal trials before clearing for human clinical trials.

The NIAID funding was allocated by congress and executive actions, and the money approved by trump in 2020. It hasn't been established that Fauci approved the allocation, or what percentage of the trial was funded by the allocation of funding to the University of Georgia.

But hey, dogs being bitten to death by sand flies in a foreign country sounds really dramatic and emotional, so why not keep reporting fake news? Throw it all out there and see what sticks, right?

The original Delivery Order for the allocation:

https://archive.vn/js0aJ

https://www.usaspending.gov/aw...SN272201700035I_7529

The report is true in that money was allocated to a research program, and the research program, one of 40 or so involving the same parasite, in the last 80 years. Just about everything else in that report is false.

There's no cure for the disease; consequently, at the conclusion of the vaccine trials, the dogs were scheduled for euthanasia. This is standard practice for animals at the conclusion of such a trial, and was determined at the time of the contract awarded, as euthanized after 196 days.

The contract: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bt9...ease%20Copy.pdf?dl=0

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Bandit:
Mad
Karma is a mean entity!

I surely hope so. Let him be paid in kind

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Heart wrenching. Just not true...

Well, he's still EVIL, and he needs to be held to account for all aspects of the Coronavirus 'plandemic', regardless! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8957 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I don't trust anything about Fauchi. Apparently the Congresspersons named in this article don't either.

https://www.newsweek.com/antho...agle-puppies-1641904

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8139 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

The NIAID funding was allocated by congress and executive actions, and the money approved by trump in 2020. It hasn't been established that Fauci approved the allocation, or what percentage of the trial was funded by the allocation of funding to the University of Georgia.

Every time I see statements referring to “approved by trump”.
I question the sources as well.
President Trump wasn’t perfect.
He kept Fauci around as well as seemingly dozens of others that should have been shown the door.

Perhaps there is hyperbole on both sides of the story/fact checking.

Sorry for posting if false, but got to admit with Fauci involved, this sounds right up his alley.
Sad state of society we are in where it is difficult to separate truth from fact. Wink

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I tell ya what, let me make this very simple regardless the truth of this particular story. Anyone who experiments on dogs and/or funds such experimentation, needs to be shackled and dropped over the side of a freighter in the middle of the Pacific into a 100 yard wide chum pool. And go ahead and video it for a pay-per-view special, the proceeds of which will go to supporting animal rescues around the country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

For those who wonder what the likes of Josef Mengele were, look no further...

Exact same thought I had Mad

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10960 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
He can lie to congress. He can lie to us. Nobody seems to get too upset. This, however, can do what a 100 Rand Pauls can't. People aren't going to go along with this torturing dogs. But why now? Is he being jettisoned for a reason or has his arrogance and hubris caught up with him? Just bad luck it finally leaked out? Or will the propaganda machine try and suppress it?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the use of animals for training, testing and research is a deep hole to go down.

i think Fauci is a despicable liar but research like this has been going on for a long time.

i wouldn't waste time trying to single him out for this -- he has enough dirt to be responsible for dealing with COVID.

--------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the 80's/90's J&J Ethicon utilized beagle cadavers as training tools for sales reps in the surgical instruments/suture division. These were not old or terminally ill dogs.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
So what do y’all suggest be used for experiments?

Often, the research animals are strays, or at least they were.

Do y’all have any conception of how much progress has been made with research animals?

Posts: 5748 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Research is not full of sociopaths. (They go into surgery, TMK.)

They are, by and large, people looking to greatly improve the lives of everyone. (And play with neat toys…. There is definitely an element of that…)

Posts: 5748 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:

Do y’all have any conception of how much progress has been made with research animals?
Progress at the cost of abusing animals in the way they are in these studies is not worth any gains. If you can't find a way to test your new wonder drug, or more likely cosmetics product, without putting dogs through excruciating pain and suffering, then shit can it and move on. And for the record, Beagles are many times bred and sold for lab use specifically because of their trusting and tolerant nature, so these F-ing ghouls masquerading as scientists can do the most heinous things to them without them becoming aggressive and attacking the human filth abusing them. Disgusting.

Most of the time you'll find me to be a tolerant and incredibly law abiding individual. But if people opt to break into these test labs, remove the animals, and then burn those labs to the ground, I'm good with it. And if the 'scientists' happen to be in the labs when they go 'poof', oh well. It will give them a taste of what hell will be before they arrive there.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
So you won’t be willing to have an artificial joint installed, I take it? Or take most any pharmaceutical or cancer treatment? Gene therapy? Biological drug?

Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:

Typically, research animals are purpose bred, carefully selected, and NOT used without an ethics oversight committee justifying the need for their use in that particular research project. There are many entities overseeing the use of animals in research in the states, and the NIH would not condone this. I agree with sn3guppy.. I find it very hard to believe this story.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5354 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you won’t be willing to have an artificial joint installed, I take it? Or take most any pharmaceutical or cancer treatment? Gene therapy? Biological drug?
You're playing with the wrong person here. I take 'zero' drugs of any sort and have a huge aversion to medicating anything. So if you're asking if I'm selfish enough to benefit from something that was derived through the heinous treatment of animals, then the answer is 'no'. Go use death row inmates for that testing if it's absolutely essential. They've proven to have a negative value to society in their current role.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I suspect PETA is all over this story, standing outside his house with bullhorns and signs, confronting and questioning Fauchi himself.... right???

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post