SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Varusteleka fans?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Varusteleka fans? Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
I've ordered a few items in the past including socks (Särmä house brand), boots and food. I saw the chocolate was in stock so got a case as well as a supply of kalakukko. Looks like shipping creeped up some but not surprising.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en...W_-nTtYaAnKbEALw_wcB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigSentry,

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 3 jackets from them. Often their shipping is quicker than something you ordered from the US. I had a problem with one of the jackets and they actually communicated with me to resolve it.
+++ Varusteleka.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
You guys cost me more and more money....

Must.... resist....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I've ordered a few things from them, they have interesting stuff, weird bits of militartia and hats I like to collect. But, every time I've ordered they've messed something up, probably due to me ordering the weird stuff. It's not a big deal, and I hear they have good customer service about it, but I'm lazy, so don't be like me, and lazy.

The last time I ordered a I think Czech trench coat? Some Eastern Bloc trench coat at least, and I got a tiny pair of British desert camo pants. Like the waist size wasn't much bigger than my head, I could almost wear them as a hat, or as some sort of Twi'lek commando cosplay. I was more amused by them than anything.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of their knives, and surplus from them. No problems, and fast shipping.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post