SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    South African thief gets decent hang time
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South African thief gets decent hang time Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Quite a sound hitting the pavement. Not to mention the initial hit.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
There’s sound? Now I’m going to have to watch it again.

Posts: 11711 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
He done turnt his life around.

...and around, and around, and around...

Oh, wonderful. Now I have a Rare Earth earworm.
Someone take it from me please...

~~~
Don't let it all get you down, no, no
Don't let it turn you around and around and around and around and around~~~

Posts: 16233 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
the way these comments are trending don't think i'm gonna watch Red Face

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
He looked like the #1 Pin in a bowling lane.

Posts: 8741 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
He can join our phobias thread with amaxophobia.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12741 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I can hear the nice Waze lady: "Watch out! Roadkill reported on road ahead."

Posts: 6819 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a running thief I give him a six (out of 10). As a flying man he gets a 10. Reminded me of "The greatest American Hero". The transition into a speed bump however was amazing. He should get a t-shirt, suitable for a funeral.

Lock N load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1453 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I watched a guy fly like that once after he was hit by a school bus as in the big long yellow ones. He was on a motorcycle and the bus pulled out right in front of my high school and I happened to see the whole thing. It's very surreal watching a body go through the air like that, it doesn't even seem real.

This guy looked like he was pretty dead after that hit and run-over. WOW Eek

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
That was good! Instant justice, too.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is another one. Pretty sure the bus pulled up tight to the curb.
https://x.com/lncmpltemission/.../1806342973204185281

Plus thanks to off duty police everywhere:
https://x.com/lncmpltemission/.../1716073406989509002

https://x.com/lncmpltemission/.../1715672474497733030

And one of my favorites:
https://x.com/lncmpltemission/.../1713296879927333170

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
He failed to look both ways before crossing the street, and he didn’t have someone hold his hand either. That’s what happens in countries where they drive on the LEFT (wrong) side of the road.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2813 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
The new 2024 Nissan Karma!

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1047 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The judges gave him a 2.0 for Technical ability, a 7.5 for the takeoff and a 10.0 for the execution ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16650 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
He failed to look both ways before crossing the street, and he didn’t have someone hold his hand either. That’s what happens in countries where they drive on the other side of the road.

FIFY.

Posts: 11447 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried watching it again, looks like X took it down.

Anybody got it copied? I need to watch it a few dozen more times Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
At least he died doing what he loved.

Winner of this thread!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10879 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I tried watching it again, looks like X took it down.

Anybody got it copied? I need to watch it a few dozen more times Cool

They didn't take it down - they did mark it as sensitive. Click on the link at the top of the first post in this thread and then agree to view sensitive content - it's there...

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4012 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
They didn't take it down - they did mark it as sensitive. Click on the link at the top of the first post in this thread and then agree to view sensitive content - it's there...

That doesn’t work for me. I click the link and get an error saying the page doesn’t exist. Maybe it’s because I do not have a Twitter account, or the do not track settings on my device?

- Bret

Posts: 2476 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
After those acrobatics I'm sure he wasn't even able to be an organ donor.

Posts: 12003 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post