SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    South African thief gets decent hang time
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South African thief gets decent hang time Login/Join 
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I watched it on X, full screen. Epic, indeed.

Posts: 590 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure that it could have happened to a more deserving fellow.

Posts: 7041 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Look ma I can fly.

Posts: 5341 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Why is that supposed to be hard to watch? I found it very easy to watch .... again and again and again. I wish it happened a lot more often, just that the good guys' cars don't get damaged.

Posts: 3666 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Guys family should be billed for the car repairs.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17533 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Some technical issues with the landing, but otherwise a fine performance.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
excellent follow through on the van driver

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Thump thump for the coup de grâce.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5520 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
That's a sortie.

I foresee a couple of red Xs in the logbook.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6895 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Oh, no. Anyway.

Posts: 2052 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
You must remember to consider all the events in his life that led him to become a speed bump.

You know, follow the arc of his life.

It was either a parabola or a catenary curve, I’m not certain which.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
At least he died doing what he loved.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53226 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Play it in reverse to see a hit and run.

Car hits the guy twice. The initial contact then the guy’s head smashes into the front of the car’s hood. I think I can see the hood crumple when his head hits it.

Posts: 11544 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Great punt.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6167 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Only an 8.5 in my book. He didn't stick the landing.

Posts: 9785 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Check the treads on the tires and make sure there isn’t anything stuck - it can be a bitch to get roadkill out before it starts to smell.

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
A 1 and 1/2 with a tuck, by a truck

Posts: 4810 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
He done turnt his life around.

Posts: 7380 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
He done turnt his life around.

...and around, and around, and around...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post