SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eric Swalwell reports Twitter user to Capitol police for threat he knows was not a threat...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eric Swalwell reports Twitter user to Capitol police for threat he knows was not a threat... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...because he's consistently a little pussy.

Congressman reports ex-NFL fullback to Capitol Police after alleged ‘execution’ threat

He knows this wasn't a threat; it was a question. In a stretch, yes, you can make it into a threat, but Swalwell knows that it wasn't, just like any honest person knows it. Democrats are pussies.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And he's the King of pussies.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
And he's the King of pussies.

Adam Schiff might give him a run for that title.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Douche Nukem is a pile of turds stuffed into a used car salesman costume. How he hasn't been run out of town for all of his transgressions I'll never know, must be something (D)ifferent about him.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should I call the Capitol Police and report that he threatened to nuke me?

Posts: 470 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charge him with filing a false police report?

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Fang Fang Bang Bang!

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post