SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Impatient Mom Pulls Gun On Slow Barber, Sentenced to 6 Months
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Impatient Mom Pulls Gun On Slow Barber, Sentenced to 6 Months Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:....When the sole coping mechanism for dealing with differences in your culture is violence, this is the kind of behavior you get. That is at the very heart of Black on Black violence that the liberal academia, politicians, and media refuse to address....

Unless and until they address the real cause of the problem, they will never solve the problem.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I have had some squirming kids in my chair back in the sixties but was always able to contain them.
Had this happened the owner kept his gun close and would have the muzzle at bad moma's neck.

Posts: 22420 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, at least she gets a free prison haircut out of the deal.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's a cultural thing.[/QUOTE]

The same "Culture" believes that Robbery and Drug Dealing are "Legitimate" occupations!

Posts: 468 | Registered: July 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golfrjd1:

Maybe it's a cultural thing.[/QUOTE]

The same "Culture" believes that Robbery and Drug Dealing are "Legitimate" occupations![/QUOTE]

A year or so ago a teen perp was killed in a home invasion robbery, I think in NY. A family member commented something like "people need to understand, he's from the 'hood, how else is he supposed to get money".

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy

Posts: 27150 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
The video was broken down on the YouTube channel “Active Self Protection”. I don’t know what the guy in the upper right of the frame had, but it looks like he drew something when things got sketchy, then had to put something away after the situation was defused.

Posts: 6344 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
The video was broken down on the YouTube channel “Active Self Protection”.

Video Link

https://youtu.be/NUbqlrXfFCo

Guess she has time to learn some patience now!

They said she didn't have any "significant" history... and something about a parole officer...
How about you just tell us what she has done to get in trouble with the law before and let us decide if it's significant or not.

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4172 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
People that know better but do something this stupid, simply beg for mercy. When you see them defend it , they clearly have a defective moral compass. Now junior may get 6 months of quality time with grandma. Maybe all is not lost.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bad part is that since she lost her house and job she and her kids will now (if not already) be on public assistants and we will be paying for her future stupidity.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
"I'm not a troublemaker," Smith said, before being led from the courtroom in handcuffs.

Uhhhh,.... yea, video says you are.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2075 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why else would anyone carry a gun? I use mine to encourage speedy service and for the occasional late night withdrawal.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3625 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The picture was worth a 1000 words.

Posts: 2530 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Why is her sentence in months? It should be about 6 years.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
Does she live around people who pull their gun at the slightest afront or reason ? She must.

She did this, in public, in front of her son. I pray he gets the mentoring he's going to need to not fall into this worlds depravity.

Posts: 11431 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post