SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Navy’s Blue Angels drop teaser video for post-COVID return
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Navy’s Blue Angels drop teaser video for post-COVID return Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I was going to post this back I think in December but never got around to it. My office is directly under one approach to MAF, around lunch time I was standing out in the middle of the large and empty at the time parking lot.

I heard the characteristic roar of a non airline variety jet on a low approach. Looked up and it was a lone blue angel, so low I could have told you if the pilot had facial hair if not for the headgear.

Next thing you know he turns on the smoke, then goes on to make his landing. I could not help but think he saw . me admiring him and did it for me. I can't think of any other reason he would do it in that situation but who knows.

Either way it made me feel good.

Tommy

Posts: 140 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post